Friday, July 11, 2008

Inspiration

Wow...the outpouring of support from you guys is amazing. Thanks for all the comments and emails...you have no idea how much they have helped.

How is it that we (I) get so caught up in what we are doing that we (I) forget...I mean totally forget...why we are doing this in the first place?!?!

TriGreyhound says it better than I've ever heard it said in my life...so without me trying to half-ass reiterate it...just go read it yourself, you won't be sorry: TriGreyhound:On Finishing and Starting Again

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hugs to you. Keep pushing. This too shall pass.

Darrell said...

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. There is no doubt that the fires is still in there ready to burst out once again.

Thanks for the link to TriGreyhound. What a touching post and motivator to keep moving forward.

Fe-lady said...

Keep at it. Good and bad days...but they will all be sweet memories in time. Especially when you cross that line!
Just know that we have all been there! (and came out stronger on the other side!)

triguyjt said...

just keep at it...

and whenever greyhound posted that one...I could tell it would be a post many people would be reacting it...its very good