Friday, June 23, 2006

Next up, McMinnville City Triathlon

Tomorrow is the day. I am looking forward to it, but I haven't really been antsy about it as usual. Yesterday I ran 5.25 miles at a 9:33 pace, and today I have rested, if you don't include cleaning house and doing laundry (I don't work on Fridays). That's not a big taper, but it's not a regular training week either. We'll see how it goes.

Goodluck to all you guys out there racing this weekend! Michele will be at McMinnville with me. Rae and Brent will be doing a 5k in Nashville. And CurlySu will be doing (OMG!) IronMan France.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck tomorrow. I will be right behind you!!! :-)

Backofpack said...

Have a great tri tomorrow! You could have used the taper excuse to skip cleaning house! Of course, I use any excuse I can find...

LeahC said...

TAG You're it (check my site!)

Anonymous said...

Good luck

Rice said...

I’m so excited! I’ll be thinking of you all when I’m out on my run. Good luck out there and give that old race a kick in the @ss. I look forward to hearing how it goes..

Cheers.

Rice.

E-Speed said...

great job at the race 3rd in your age group? Thta great for 30-34 that's a rough group to be in!!!

Can't wait to hear the report!