Thursday, March 02, 2006

Week 12 - Catching Up This Blog

I can't get enough sleep this week. It's really weird. I normally get by on 5 - 6 hours a night max, and feel fine. This week is a different story. I didn't go to the rec center Tuesday morning, and instead I ran 4 miles at work during lunch. Tuesday night I slept from 7:55 pm until 7:45 am the next morning, and was still tired. I've been swamped at work, so I didn't get to take a lunch break Wednesday, and had to be back for Bible Study (Briar has play practice) so I didn't get a work out at all. I was exhausted again last night, and didn't get up to go to the rec center this morning either. I need to get an 8 mile run in today somehow. Now that I am at work, I feel better, and finally feel rested. So hopefully I'll get that run in at some point. I find all this "sleepyness" a little strange. And I am hoping that it's over with. I've seriously got to get back into the 5 am routine, because Briar is doing the Country Music Kids marathon...and his schedule is about as busy as mine - meaning that 5am is about the only time he can get his running in as well.

No comments: