Thursday, October 22, 2009

Track Me

Ok, I got my bib for MCM...I'm #16690. I posted it on Facebook, but nobody laughed so maybe I'm the only one that thinks that's funny.

....moving right along...

I did actually taper this week. I ran 6 Monday and 4 Wednesday and that is all. I might run a fast 2 tomorrow. Maybe. I didn't swim or bike at all. I did lift weights on Monday and over did it a bit, but it was mostly upper body, and I'm not that sore anymore so all should be good.

I'm flying to D.C. Saturday morning and riding back with Yogi (who will have just kicked my @ss in the marathon) and Susan after the race. The only site seeing being done will obviously be whatever the course has in store. I've heard it's great, so it should suffice.

I'm excited!!! No, this is not gonna be a PR. I'm undertrained and a bit over stressed lately, but let me just say this. I love running. Running makes me feel good, and it makes me feel strong. I haven't been very faithful to it in 2009, but we are tight again. I heart it. And for whatever it's worth, I plan on running my heart out in D.C.

Wanna track me? Go here: http://live.activeresult.com/msg/MSG-signup.tcl?event_id=32

First name = Lana
Last name = Sain
Bib# 16690

You should get updates on your cell phone.

I love you, peeps. All of you.

Peace out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Lana. Just go out there and enjoy the run and all the marathon has to offer.

Trisaratops said...

Always wanted to run that marathon! I hope you have an awesome time. I studied at Georgetown for a summer and I LOVE it there.

Oh, and I think your number is funny.

hee hee

Run one (and then drink one) for this big ol' pregnant girl! Have FUN!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Have fun and enjoy

kmholt7 said...

Good luck Lana and have a great time!

greyhound said...

That was my first ever marathon, back in the day. Have fun, Cous.

John said...

16690?

I don't get it. Man, that's gonna bug me now. Pfft.

JP said...

Go have fun Lana, take it all in, Best of Luck. IMFL in 2010?

Janet Edwards said...

Hope you enjoyed the experience! That marathon is definitely on my to-do list one of these years!

chaco sandals said...

Good luck on your trip...

Unknown said...

goooood work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWUMzNPgs_8