Tuesday, December 09, 2008

2 Days in a Row

Finally. I have worked out 2 days in a row. Yesterday I ran 5 miles at lunch with Holly (sub 9min pace btw - yay!) and then did lunges. Today I did spin class. I almost feel the need to start logging again.

But you know what I really feel the need for?

I feel the need for leaves crunching under my tires.

For cold air rushing into my lungs in an anaerobic state.

Layers and gloves and seeing my breath.

As I climb one of the many hills on the trail.

And then glide down it.

Mountain Biking...I think it's time.

I also think it's time to lace up the gortex running shoes and not only bike, but run the trails.

Peace and love...over and out...

9 comments:

Missy said...

I think you're right! It's time, for your kind, the mtb kind. All those trees are scary:)

Anonymous said...

Go on and get out there Lana!!

Spandex King said...

Come to Wisconsin and you can hear the snow squeak as you run. It's below zero again! Brrrr

Marathoner in Training said...

Come back to Phoenix, you will not need the gortex running shoes.

Bethany said...

Maybe the weather will clear up and you can get in some good trail time. What a fun change of pace! Hey would you mind checking out my last post? I need some guidance with tempo runs. You can email me if you want. Thanks :)

Tim said...

I really need to get me one of them mtn bikes!

Good job on the 2 days in a row. You know that there is always an open invitation out there to join us any morning don't you?

triguyjt said...

go get em..ironman....

whooohooo!!!!!!

Ron said...

You go Ironman. Watch out for the mud puddles.

Andrea said...

I gave you an award - go check it out.