Wednesday, March 14, 2007

H is on the road

H has a road bike! Look out duathlon world - you have new competition!


I got my bike ride in today, for the first time ever, with my sister. She did great! We rode, during my lunch break, down Hwy 130 on most of the Staggerwing Duathlon course. I plan to do the Staggerwing Du this year, and I'm sure she will too.

Now, if I can just convince her to get in the pool...ofcourse the way I've been whining about it myself, that won't be easy. Tonight is swim class again. I think we're supposed to do some kind of time trial or something to get our "T-30" pace???? I don't know what "T-30" pace is.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! How wonderful to be able to inspire each other!

E-Speed said...

hmm I think T-30 has something to do with your Time Trial pace. Mayeb Time Trial Pace minus 30 seconds per hundred? Seems fast!

Lance Notstrong said...

Nice bike :-) Just let her watch you do triathlons for a year and she will be chomping at the bit :-)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're back blogging. Don't comment here a lot, but read often to see what you'er up to over there in TN.

Joe said...

Nice bike!

Convincing people to get into the pool is never easy. Good luck with that.