Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My 30th Birthday

I haven't said much about it, but my sister and friend Mary Beth threw me the best 30th birthday party in the world!!! All my friends surprised me at my favorite restaurant, High Point, in Monteagle. We had a blast!! Here are a few pics:


And Michele, Tracy, Sage, and Mary Beth got me the cool new Triks Biking Skirt!!! I'll be biking in style in now!
There are more pics of all the people, but I haven't gotten them from Holly yet. I'll post more later.

6 comments:

Rae said...

It looks like a great birthday!!

Cliff said...

that's a big cake.

:) said...

Happy Birthday, but why did someone eat part of your cake before you got to blow out your candles? :o

Papa Louie said...

Very nice your sister and friend threw you a great birthday party for you!

Trisaratops said...

Look how cute y'all are!

(I threw the y'all in there cuz you're from Tennessee--my sis in law lives in NC now and she says it all the time and sometimes it slips out of me, too!:)

Looks like FUN! Can't wait to see the skirt! Let me know how it is running in it--maybe Santa will bring me one!

Happy 30th again!

E-Speed said...

Happy belated 30th!