Friday, March 24, 2006

Week 15 - Day 4: Ugh :(

The last couple of days have not gone well for me. Day 4 was supposed to be Thursday, but when I got out of bed at 4:45 am, my foot was back to hurting again. I walked around the bed and decided it wouldn't be a good idea to try and run 5 miles just yet. So I took some Aleive and we back to bed, then got up and went to work. While at work, I got to feeling very sick. J.T. and the boys had a stomach virus about a week ago, and I don't know if I was just now getting it or what. Anyways, I didn't even consider running - I went home (skipped Briar's baseball practice) and went to bed. So this morning I slept late again, still not feeling well, and finally went to the rec center at 11:00. I set out to run my 5 miler on the treadmill, and did fine until mile 4. During mile 4 I started feeling sick again, and I stopped after 4 miles to walk for a minute, intending on picking back up and finishing the last mile. But when I stopped, I immediately got very sick to my stomach and very light headed. At that point, I just said forget it. I got Bo from the childcare room and we went home. I still don't feel well, and my foot is still hurting. Let's hope things get better fast.

1 comment:

Michele said...

No!!! You can't get sick. Take it easy and get well.