Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Week 10 - Day 2: Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine's Day. J.T. surprised me this morning with a cookbook(I love cookbooks) and a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage. Wasn't that sweet?!?! I am in dire need of that massage.
This is a tough recovery week. I did my 8 miles this morning at the rec center. Michele was running, so I ran the first 3.5 with her...then I had to finish on my own. I felt fine, especially to be early in the morning. But I am craving some warm weather. I want back on my bike, and I wanna feel some sunshine! I ordered a pair sunglasses yesterday that I've been wanting for almost a year. I hope they are worth the wait. Maybe I'll post a picture of myself in them when I get them. I can't post a link to them on the internet though, cause then you'll know what I paid for them.

1 comment:

Michele said...

what a great gift!