Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Week 6 - Day 2: 7 Miles on Treadmill

I wanted to do my hill workout today, but it was pouring down rain. So instead I ran on the treadmill. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do 4 or 7, so I did 7, and it was pretty boring. I was on the treadmill for 1 hour 6 minutes and 20 seconds. Ugh. I looked at my schedule this morning and found that I should have done 4 today, but that's okay. The good news is that the 2 mid distance runs are over with for this week. Tommorrow I will do the hills, weather permitting. And then I'll 4 miles Thursday, 8 miles Friday, and 4 miles Saturday. And I'll rest on Sunday. That's not so bad.
I guess since the hills are supposed to be long hills I'll do jail hill. As I was driving into the rec center this morning, I looked up at jail hill and it looked pretty well lit with the street lights, so I think I'll be okay at 5:30...but I am going to call Tracey and see if she wants to do it with me tommorrow if she hasn't already done her hills.
I checked the mileage on my Asics Gel Kayano's today, and it's only 367.9 miles. I don't understand why they would already need to be replaced. But that joint bothered me again this morning. I really don't want to buy another pair yet, but it looks like I may have to.

No comments: