Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Day 2 - Barely Made It Out of Bed

The cold hard truth is, if I don't get out of the bed at 5:00 am and do my running immediately, the chances of me running at all that day decrease drastically. So the alarm clock went off at 5:00, and ofcourse I turned it off. I have gotten used to doing that several times each week over the past couple of months. But I kept thinking "...it's only day 2 Lana, you can't skip yet" So I finally drug myself out of bed at 5:35 and made it to the rec center by 5:55. I ran my 6 miles on the treadmill fairly comfortably at 6.5 mph. I finished in 55:05. I'm not displeased with that, as my focus is to not overdo it quite yet...and to make sure I complete this first week without completely wearing myself out. Tommorrow is 4 miles, and I am gonna try to get back into the pool sometime this week, too. I'll let you know if that happens.

No comments: